I am a twenty-year-old human bean with a peculiar case of Grapheme-Colour Synaesthesia — a ‘condition’ I happen to enjoy very very much.
I live and long for quiet moments with people I love, meditation in the fresh mountain air, afternoon naps on yoga mats, making bracelets out of wax linen cord, lazing on Sundays with a good pair of harem pants and pouring through cookbooks.
Ah yes, and I very recently realised that I like chocolate, maple syrup and peanut butter. 🙂
About life: It is not complicated unless I make it so. It is not difficult unless I allow it to be. A second is no more than a second, a minute is no more than a minute, a day no more than a day. They pass. All things and all time will pass. Don’t force or fear, don’t control or lose control. Don’t fight and don’t stop fighting. Embrace and endure. If You embrace, You will endure. – James Frey, A Million Little Pieces
Blogs I adore: ‘More Than Miriam’ by Miriam, ‘It’s All About Perspective’ by Jasmine, ‘whatluksees’ by Luk Ching, ‘deus nobiscum, quis contra?’ by Jo, ‘gracehopefreedom’ by Cheryl, ‘teach me to say’ by Ellie, ‘theoldbutnotwise’ by Nicole Yeo, ‘bobertmr’ by Robert, ‘amxndz’ by Amanda, ‘CLARE’ by Clare, ‘chengcamellia’ by Camellia, ‘Gooyokers’ by Nicole Goo, ‘Afiqah Suwandi’ by Afiqah, unadorned silks, Nicole Eddy, and Melancholie Modeste.
Simple ways to support these causes:
- Use Ecosia: Your search can help earn hard cash for the Amazon.
- Use everyclick: Search the web and raise funds for Your charity of choice.
- Use giveasyoulive: Raise free donations for Your charity of choice simply by shopping online.
- Plant A Tree Seed, Save A Planet: It’s the smallest thing but possibly the grandest gesture You could do today.
- Lend these organisations Your voice — Like their Facebook pages (& share posts!), Follow them on Twitter (tweet/ retweet), Subscribe to them on YouTube, Advertise their movements on social media, etc.