“Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.”
― Thich Nhat Hanh,
- Sunrise yoga. It’s most magical when I manage to coordinate my sun salutation with the moment when the sun just begins to flicker through the trees.
- Food prep. I shop for groceries and prepare meals (mostly Deliciously Ella & sweetpotatosoul inspired), energy bars/ bliss balls, crunchy granola clusters and sweet treats (my apple-blackberry crumble is my current go-to) that would last me the whole week. Chopping veggies/ cooking quinoa or rice or buckwheat/ soaking beans/ freezing bananas…
- Pamper session. These DIY facial masks are my favourites. Done while humming along to these tunes.
- Apartment decluttering. It’s so comforting to have a clean, bright space again after a week of haphazard storage and ‘that’ll do for now’s.
- Laundry. To keep me feeling fresh.
- Mindful minutes. Getting precious time with my novel of the week, living vicariously through thebucketlistfamily and fitting in a few Skype sessions (featured below)…