< Credit >
“I really believe when You start to project ideas into the universe, the universe starts to manifest around their eventuality.” – Adam Braun, Founder and CEO of Pencils of Promise, a nonprofit organization that has broken ground on more than 80 schools around the world and delivered over 3 million educational hours in its first four years.
1. Get out of Your comfort zone.
2. Challenge Your assumptions, so that You can find Your truths.
3. Speak the language of the person You seek to become. (!!! Law of Attraction)
4. Make the little decisions with Your head, and the big ones with Your heart.
5. How can You create the most positive impact on as many lives as possible?